- Name: T.w
- Sex: male
- Birth Date: the same as that of Noriko Kato
- Address: Somewhere in Osaka
- Organization: School of Medicine, Kyoto univ.
- Clinical diagnosis: Volleyball freak
- Chief complaints: V. League (Japanese Domestic League) match result isn't available on TV sport news programs.
- Past history:
- Family history:
- Present illness: I hadn't been interested in any kind of sport, before I happened to watch "HARU-NO-KOUKOU-VOLLEYBALL (championships for high school volleyball players, held in spring)" on TV. I was fascinated by a cute player - her name was Naomi Masuko, second grade student in KYOEI-GAKUEN high school. In spite of her baby face, her play (back attack, jumping serve and so on) was very exciting. As I later learned, she was the first woman player in the world who had done jumping serve. Since that day, I began to be interested in volleyball. In fact, as a junior high school student, I wanted to be a good volleyball player, and I entered the volleyball club. Still now, I am a volleyball player and crazy about the sport!
(For more detailed information, see biography- sorry, written in Japanese alone - in the left menu.)
- Personal history:
- Appetite: good/ recent weight change (-)
- Bowel movement: good, 1/1 day, often diarrhea
- Menstruation: N/A
- Alcohol: chance drinker
- Smoking: never
- Medication: sometimes SEVEN-E, GASTER, NEUZYM, CLARITHROMYCIN, MINOMYCIN, SEDES
- Allergy: food (yam) & house dust
- Occupation: student
- Labo Data:
CRP: below assay range
- Respiratory Data:
July 5, 1999 updated